Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Almost Birthday Presents, 998, and Toaster Phobia

Quick update today because I have a million and twelve things to do.  Yes, that number is precise.  I happen to be sure of that because I counted the items on the to-do list rather than, you know, actually doing the items on the to-do list.  It turns out getting up at 4 am, cranking out some work, leaving by 7, attempting to be in two places which are 25 miles apart at once, meeting up with friends for Thai food for lunch, and generally flailing around like a dolphin on meth is NOT good for your focus.  

However, despite all that, there has been some major progress made today...  LLC's are being registered ((KJ rules,)) the rest of the cards came, hit up a friend for design work, finalized the menu and shopping list for Saturday's event ((which is going to be totally amazing,)) worked on the menu for Sunday's event, spent two hours studying, went to the gym for an hour, and somehow, I am still maintaining an upright position.  And then this happened.  LOOK what came today!

Happy Almost Birthday, Jules
 I know, right?  Best and heaviest birthday box ever.

*****

In bloggy news, last night I posted on FB that I had 910 hits on this site in two weeks.  As I am writing this, I am at 998.  Thank you so much to everyone who is playing along, enjoying the recipes and my general goofiness, commenting, asking for recipes for toast ((HD)), etc etc etc.  Reminder: you can "follow" by the link that I think I got to work in the upper right hand corner via a reader, get email updates, or play along on FB...   Here is the link to the FB page.

*****

What you need:

2 slices bread
butter or margarine

What you do:

Put bread in toaster.  Push button.  Wait for pop-up of toaster.  Get sort of scared when it does it because you have stuck your face quite near the toaster to see if it is done yet.  Apply butter or margarine.  Enjoy!

*****

Now leave me alone.  I have to go play with all my new stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment