So what's new?
- I'm doing a wedding reception for approximately 50 on Saturday evening. It is being served outside and I'm praying it isn't a hundred million degrees. I need to finish the shopping lists and get that accomplished tomorrow because Friday and Saturday we will be cooking All Day Long. Thank God I have help for this one.
- I got my first real paycheck from one of the freelance writing gigs I've been doing. I might have screamed, "HOW FUN IS THAT?" when I got the PayPal alert. I still can't get over the the fact that someone will pay me actual money to spew my nonsense. That's ridiculous.
- On a related note, apparently I am very good at something called "Sentence Spinning" which is totally ironic because until three days ago I had never even heard of it. In fact, they want me to write a piece on how to do it for the other contributors.
- I'm supposed to be writing an article right now ((like literally right now)) on financial planning and consulting which is pretty hilarious. I don't think the advice should be "keep cash in a safety deposit box and forget you have said box for three years until you go to close it." I don't think this will be my best or most informative work.
- I think I just accidentally had salt and vinegar chips for dinner.
- I have clicked through the photos of Bethenny's 5 million dollar apartment in NYC about a thousand and seventy-two times. I think I have found my version of pornography: home decor in general and closets/dressing suites in particular. Holy shit.
- Oh and I'm working on a book proposal...